"Honour everyone." 1 Peter 2:17
The accessible West Entrance, through the glass doors, provides:
- Some curbside parking along The Kingsway
- Ground level access with automatic doors into the West Entrance Lobby
- A full-service elevator that serves three main levels of the church, and comfortably accommodates someone in a wheelchair and their companions
- A lift that serves the West Reception Room, accessible washroom and offices, accommodates someone with an assistive device and one companion. (Assistance is required to initiate use of controls.)
- Alternate stair-free access to the lower level with a gentle slope, accessed by the elevator
Note: The Fireside Room and Prayer Tower on the upper floor of the east wing are not wheelchair-accessible. Please let us know if you require accommodation for programs offered in these rooms.
If you are hard of hearing, please consider using our Sennheiser® headphones. The headphone transducers provide a natural sound reproduction, are lightweight, adjustable and easy to use. Headphones are available at the entrances, and the ushers will be able to answer any of your questions.
Large Print Bulletins and Hymn Books
Large-print Order of Service bulletins and smaller, lighter-weight hymn books, which have words only and no music, are available at the entrances. Please ask an usher if you need assistance.